It's simple. Your HME and hands free speaking valve, all in one.
Blom-Singer® SpeakFree™ HME Hands Free Valve is the first heat and moisture exchange (HME) cartridge with a single-use fully integrated adjustable hands free valve.
Choose Your Flow and Go!
Two simple choices for your breathability. ClassicFlow® or EasyFlow®.
SpeakFree™ HME Hands Free Valve with ClassicFlow® HME
SpeakFree HME Hands Free Valve with ClassicFlow HME
• Breathe healthy.
• ClassicFlow® helps assure you breathe warmed, filtered, and humidified air - every day - to reduce respiratory symptoms after a total laryngectomy. ClassicFlow® is designed for increased moisture retention and resistance.
SpeakFree™ HME Hands Free Valve with EasyFlow® HME
SpeakFree HME Hands Free Valve with EasyFlow HME
• Breathe easier at work or play.
• With EasyFlow®, the foam filter is more porous than the ClassicFlow®. This allows you to breathe more freely to match your activity level and pulmonary needs.
• Choose your flow and go. Two simple choices for your breathability. ClassicFlow® or EasyFlow®.
• Truly innovative. One adjustable valve with hands free speech that adjusts from light to extra strong.
• Freedom of choice. Attaches to Blom-Singer® adhesive housings or a Blom-Singer® StomaSoft® Laryngectomy Tube.
One SpeakFree™ HME cartridge can be adjusted to do the work of multiple hands free competitor devices.
A SpeakFree™ HME all-in-one cartridge can be adjusted from as little as 45 liters of air to as much as 115 liters of air to attenuate the speaking valve.
Translucent Design Lets You Shine. A translucent, natural-looking HME that compliments more skin tones.
Learn how simple it is to use the SpeakFree™ HME Hands Free Valve. SpeakFree allows you the ease of speaking hands free while giving you the control to adjust the valve to fit your needs and lifestyle while also giving you the option to occlude manually.