Sinus Reduction Stent
Stent for TIPS procedure
Reducing the bloodflow following preparation of the TIPS-StentRegister and download the brochure
Request technical information
- Reducing the bloodflow following preparation of the TIPS-Stent.
- With the indication related hourglass-design and deliberate oversizing of the sinus-ReductionStent, an immediate and controlled reduction of blood flow can be achieved.
- Optimized expansion and asymmetric shape of the sinus- ReductionStent facilitate the positioning and repositioning.
- 10F application device, adapted to .035 inch guide wire.
- Stent with distal and proximal Tantalum markers for optimal visibility.