Fluorescence Lymphngiography Camera with ICG
Fluorescence angiography System for ICG-Fluorescence angiography
Medical camera for Fluorescence lymph-angiography to quantify surface tissue perfusion and for display of local course of the Lymphatic SystemRegister and download the brochure
Request technical information
- IC-FlowTM system consists of a Medical camera for fluorescence lymph-angiography that by using a LED light source in the near infrared (NIR) and a high sensitivity CCD sensor, enables the quantification of the surface tissue perfusion and the display of local course of lymphatic system.
- The system is based on the production and observation of fluorescence of a fluorescent dye: Diagnostic Green VERDYE dye (indocyanine green).
- Cardiac diagnostics, circulatory and microcirculatory
- Diagnositics of liver function
- Diagnostics in ophthalmic angiography
- Tissue flaps
- Tissues transfers
- Microvascular repairs
- Detection of sentinel lyph node
Producer Diagnostic Green