Arterious Embolectomy Catheters
Biosensors' Embolectomy Catheters
They offer simple, rapid removal of emboli and thrombi from the arterial systemRegister and download the brochure
Request technical information
- Offers simple, rapid removal of emboli and thrombi from the arterial system..
- Proprietary "low-profile" winding technique for balloon attachment ensures balloon symmetry, providing uniform contact with vessel walls.
- Soft, rounded tip promotes easy arterial insertion for reduced trauma, artery puncture, and plaque avulsion.
- Flexible polyvinylchloride body with "workhorse" latex balloon.
- Winged hub for easy catheter manipulation during insertion and attachment of balloon inflation syringe.
- Available in four lengths and six diameters, ranging from two French to seven French.
- Size and balloon inflation capacity printed on proximal end for convenient and rapid identification.
- 2F and 3F Embolectomy Catheters are manufactured in Nylon body and the other sizes are manufactured in PVC body.