PICC and Midline Catheters
Midline Catheters Medcomp®
Range of high quality Midline catheters, made of polyurethane, with open tip
Register and download the brochure
Request technical information
Midline Catheters CT
Midline catheter CT Medcomp® has all the features and benefits of traditional Midline catheters with the added capability to inject contrast media (high viscosity) at high pressure and flow using injectors.
Medcomp® Midline catheters are made of soft radiopaque thermosensitive polyurethane that offers high comfort for the patient and excellent biocompatibility.
- Clearly denoted on the I.D. tag and extension as Midline Power catheter.
They eliminate the need for radiographic control of the positioning of the tip.
Available in configuration with single or double lumen.
Dimensions of the catheter shown on each of the catheter extension to facilitate routine maintenance.
Luer connectors made with luer Isoplast, a particularly resistant plastic compound.
All kits are complete with microintroducer set, including a .018 " guide Nitinol giudewire with echogenic platinum tip, a peel-away microintroducer ernomically designed, and an introducer n 21ga needle introducer with echogenic tip.
- Medcomp® Midline catheters are made of soft radiopaque thermosensitive polyurethane which offers high comfort for the patient and excellent biocompatibility.
- Clearly denoted on the I.D. tag as Midline catheter.
- Eliminates the need for a chest X-Ray.
- Thermosensitive polyurethane material is both alcohol and iodine compatible.
- Available in single and dual configurations.
- MRI compatible.