Trisodium Citrate catheter lock solution
DuraLock-C™ : Trisodium citrate - reduces infections and thrombosis catheter related.
Pre-filled syringes, packaged in fully sterile sets and available in 3 different concentration: 46.7%, 30% e 4%.
Request technical information
DuraLock-C™: Trisodium citrate solution in water, is the most effective lock solution for CVCs to prevent:
- Clotting / Biofilm
Wide range of product
In order to fulfill customer needs, DuraLock-C™ is available in 3 different concentration:
- Duralock-C 46.7%
- Duralock-C 30%
- Duralock-C 4%
- Strong antithrombotic
- No systemic and non-toxic effects
- Prevents biofilm formation
- Broad-spectrum anti-bacterial effect
- No development of drug-resistant bacteria
- Less catheter infections
- Less coagulation in the catheters
- Less use of Urokinase and antibiotics
- Less waiting time (start of treatment)
- Less flow issues
- Less hospitalization
- Less interruption of dialysis treatments
- PRE-FILLED SYRINGES: each set include a pair of 3 ml syringe -arterial and venous; each syringe contains 2.5 ml of product.
- Both syringes are luer-type and are packaged in a fully sterile Tyvek® bag.
The completely sterile pair of syringes reduces the risk of nosocomial infections compared to the classic vial packaging.
(1) Ash SR, Mankus RA, Sutton JM, Criswell RE, Crull CC, Velasquez KA, Smeltzer BD, Ing TS: Concentrated sodium citrate (23%) for catheter lock. Hemodial Int 4: 22-31, 2000
(2) Weijmer MC, Debets-Ossenkopp YJ, van de Vondervoort FJ, ter Wee PM: Superior antimicrobial activity of trisodium citrate over heparin for catheter locking. Nephrol Dial Transplant 17:2189-2195, 2002
(3) Bayés B, Bonal J, Romero R: Sodium citrate for filling haemodialysis catheters. Nephrol Dial Transplant 14: 2532-2533, 1999
(4) Weijmer MC, et al: Randomized, clinical trial comparison of trisodium citrate 30% and heparin as catheter-locking solution in hemodialysis patients. J. Am. Soc. Nephrol., 16: 2769 – 2777, 2005