INFUSION THERAPY / DIALYSIS
Cathters for Peritoneal Access
Full range of catheters for peritoneal hemodialysis access to meet every access needRegister and download the brochure
Request technical information
- Soft silicone for high comfort and an optimal biocompatibility.
- The flexible silicone cannula easily adapts to vessel anatomy ensuring maximum comfort and safety.
- It is proposed even in long lengths for femoral positioning.
- Coiled Tip: it provides a gentler less traumatic showering effect on dialysate in the peritoneum and prevents catheter migration.
- With pre-inserted stiffening stylet that provides adequate stifness during insertion.
- 1.65 mm radiopaque line all along the cathter; it is printed with the exclusive material Medcomp® Paque that maximizes its visibility during radiographic examinations.
- Large side holes increase flow and reduce incidence of omental occlusion.
- Signle or double cuff: ensures device securemnent, additional protection from bacterial contaminaton and prevents leaks.
- The catheter has a pre-formed bend: the lateral or downward direction minimizes the risk of exit site-infection.
- It also reduces the pressure on the exit-site.
- Coiled tip which provides a gentler, less trumatic showering effect of dialysate on the peritoneum and prevents catheter migration.