Patient Temperature Management
Esophageal cooling device
The EnsoETM esophageal cooling device simplifies access to the patient's core for effective temperature management.Register and download the brochure
Request technical information
- The EnsoETM is the only device that controls temperature through the esophagus.
- The versatile device can be placed by most providers in the operating room, emergency room, or intensive care unit.
- The EnsoETM esophageal cooling device modulates and controls patient temperature when clinically indicated through a single use, fully-enclosed triple lumen system that is inserted into the esophagus. Two lumens attach to existing
- Heat exchange units while a third lumen allows simultaneous gastric decompression and drainage.
- No other product on the market is approved to use the esophageal environment for whole-body temperature modulation.
- Distilled water circulates within the EnsoETM just like a water blanket.
Producer Attune Medical